Senator Bob Casey(Delusional-PA)is a mental midget.
On Friday Sen. Bob Casey (D-PA) tweeted that it is easier to get an AR-15 rifle than a coronavirus test.
He did not outline the steps for getting a coronavirus test, but the process for getting an AR-15 involves:
- Going to store to find rifle
- Showing proper ID to a retailer
- Undergoing an FBI background check
- Undergoing waiting period (where applicable)
- For example, there is a 10-day waiting period in California.
On February 19, 2018, Breitbart News reported CBS News’ claim that it was easier to buy an “assault rifle” than anti-diarrhea medicine in bulk in Florida. They made this claim days after a the Parkland high school shooting, in which an attacker killed 17 people with a rifle he acquired via background check.
The acquisition of such a rifle in Florida involves a three-day waiting period.